Meet Alexandra Cristin, the Founder and CEO of Glam Seamless. She is giving back in a big way - she's giving $100,000 in scholarships and business grants and mentorship to 40 women!Learn more
Get the details
The Alexandra Cristin Foundation will release two cycles of scholarships per year. Dollar amounts, criteria specifics, and the number of recipients will change with each cycle, allowing the fund to serve as a multifaceted, timely and active response to real needs.
The first round of scholarships will open on March 8, 2021. $100K in awards will be split evenly between females age fifteen to twenty (15-20) and females age twenty-one and over (21+), with twenty recipients chosen from each category.
To apply for the current round of scholarships, you must be:
- A girl/female-identifying young person age 15-20 OR a woman/female-identifying adult age 21 and over. There is no upper age limit for applicants in this category.
- A resident of the United States
- In financial need (the application will ask you to write a short description of the needs you face)
- Interested in furthering your education or skillset in some way (does not need to be college-related)
If you don’t meet the above criteria but still have a need that you think The Alexandra Cristin Foundation could assist you with, you are welcome to fill out the application for consideration. You are also encouraged to complete the survey portion at the end of the application, which provides The Alexandra Cristin Foundation with important insight to relevant needs in future scholarship cycles. There is no limit to the number of cycles for which you can submit an application.
A total of 40 applicants (twenty from each age category) will be chosen to receive a scholarship of $2,500 each.
Allowed uses for scholarships include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition and materials for classes/educational programs (includes non-degree, craft-focused, and online courses)
- Fees and materials for extracurricular activities
- Tools, instruments, art supplies, books, or computers
- Tutoring costs
- Mental health resources (includes the cost of Counselor, Life Coach, or support group)
*Note from Alexandra Cristin: Resources like these have been critical to my success, so mental health resources will always be allowed in the use of funds, regardless of each cycle’s criteria or focus.
In addition to covering future expenses in these categories, funds may be used as reimbursement for similar expenses from the past six months (dependent on the applicant’s need). The application will include a survey section where applicants can write any desired use for the funds that are not listed above.
You don’t need to go to college to be successful. This fund exists to support you in your pursuit of success, whatever that looks like.
- Alexandra Cristin
SHOW US HOW YOU WEAR IT
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS! TAG US AND BE FEATURED