Hair Extension Process
How to Apply Glam Seamless Hair Extensions
How to Remove & Re-tape Glam Seamless Hair Extensions
compare the difference between our extensions & our competitors
- Unique thin "sew" line on tape wefts that keeps hair from shedding.
- Full from top to bottom with "natural drawn" ends for the perfect blend.
- More hair per pack and more hair per tape weft meaning you can wear less extensions and still get a fuller look.
- Gentle processing without any harsh chemicals and no acid baths.
- Strong Super Blue tape made in Germany without any residue at removal.
- Pure Remy hair with cuticle in tact, even after processing.
- Lasts up to a year or longer with proper care due to high quality processing and high quality hair.
- Has no sew lines so hair sheds quickly and does not last as long.
- Single drawn hair with thin whispy ends, makes extensions detectable.
- Less hair per pack, which means you need to wear and buy more extensions.
- Harsh quick processing to produce the hair the "cheapest and fastest" way possible.
- Strong tape that may turn gooey at time of removal and damage hair.
- May be mixed with non remy hair or cuticles get ruined during processing.
- Due to shedding and single drawn hair, life span of hair extensions is drastically shortened. Hair will need to be replaced faster.